Sunday, September 4

Important Fact for Me to Know

Today's New York Times:
Under the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1986, employers with 20 or more employees who offer health care coverage are required to offer departing employees an opportunity to extend their health benefits. This law, known as Cobra, extends an employee's health benefits for up to 18 months beyond the last date of employment. The law says that employees have 30 days after their last day of work to request information about Cobra, and 60 more days after that to enroll. Employees must pay the premiums themselves, and premiums vary, depending on the kind of coverage your employer offers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

I like your news clips. Visit anytime, And Im always looking for new reads.

tramadol

9/04/2005 04:14:00 pm  
Blogger oklahoma-slammer said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Check out my cash advance riverside blog, please!

1/20/2006 07:21:00 pm  
Blogger tpraja said...

The awaited launch of Burt Young’s official website is now available on internet for his fans. He can be browsed at: http://burtyoungartandfilm.com/

3/08/2007 02:30:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home