Saturday, September 17

Drunken Unsoliicted Opinion

The vintage responsible: Chauteau le Grand Faurie 1998, AOC St. Emilion Grand Cru: the best the corner liquor store (Love Liquors), which specializes in pints of Hennessy, has to offer. The opinion: Turner Movie Classics is single-handely carrying the cable TV industry. It, and the PBS News Hour, are the only reaons to continue paying for cable. Sure, it comes bundled now with cable Internet access. But why stick with the dead medium any longer? Especialy with BitTorrent here to stay? And though I am thoroughly sick of Marty Scorcese's jeremiad against pan-and-scan, I commend him for this educational message. If not for Marty & Ted & Frontline & Gwen Ifell and Ray Suarez with his ridiculously transparent hair transplants: fuck TV!

6 Comments:

Blogger credit cards now said...

Your blog is great If you like to party with hot babes like me...lol..., I'm sure you'd be interested in Las Vegas Golf Stop Las Vegas Golf

9/17/2005 10:12:00 pm  
Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Vegas Vacations
Thanks

10/12/2005 10:50:00 pm  
Blogger Kingypoo said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

10/18/2005 06:36:00 pm  
Blogger bench said...

I just started a jetta gli blog

10/27/2005 05:15:00 pm  
Blogger All about Golf said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about golf retailer that covers golf retailer related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

2/09/2006 10:38:00 pm  
Blogger Noam Chomsky said...

Also check my site please http://www.sexybabesdirectory.com/

3/01/2006 06:27:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home