Sunday, June 5
- Name: Blind Tangerine Jones
- Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States
I'm a [freelance and contract] journalist, translator and editor helping to cover global securities markets from the point of view of the people who build and run them, among other things. I live in Brooklyn and [used to] work near Wall and Water in NYC. I am married to a crazy Brazilian. We have a cat named Iggy. I own a silver trombone. I am learning bossa nova chords on my Martin Backpacker and reading the Empires of Light, a history of the AC-DC standards wars, while waiting for Gary Weiss's new book to arrive. All dumb-ass opinions and errors on this page are mine alone: in the newsroom, you have lots of other eyeballs to keep you from fouling up. Not so on the blog.
- My Once-Monthly Post-While-Semi-Drunk: Adventures ...
- Routines Amid the Flux of Yucks
- Times Go Home.
- Press Release of the Day
- Monique Buzzart�'s Directory of Women Trombonists
- The Plagiosphere
- A Shot in the Mr. Butts
- Eros, Thanatos and Strategic Content
- Buzzphrase of the Month
- If You're Finished, Choke It / 'Cause I Wanna Smok...