Tuesday, June 28

Is Your Editorial Workflow Out of Control?

Hardly anyone discusses editorial workflow as a human process anymore, or so a hasty google of the term seems to indicate. Instead, it's something built into software. And that's just fine with me.

Headline of the month, about new contracts being offered on the CBOE: Soy to the World!

Also on my mind this week:

Do you have employees complaining that work is not fun anymore? Do you have employees that overreact to minor hassles, report being overwhelmed, and complain of minor health aliments? If so, you could be dealing with employees who are feeling burnt out with their work.

I continue to deny that my health ailments are minor, and I hardly ever complain, so perhaps I'm not burned out.

1 Comments:

Blogger sceptical said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Look into my cash advance america blog.

1/22/2006 10:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home