Sunday, March 6

Remote Officing

I'll be doing my remote officing from this nice place tomorrow, covering a regulatory conference at Harvard ("fight fiercely, Hahvahd, fight, fight fight ....). Writing up the sucker on the Acela back to Penn Station that evening ... hope we can locate the quiet car ... Up and ready for the other conference we're covering on Tuesday morning, get a bunch of pages ready to ship by Wednesday or we are completely screwed.

Stressed out. Or at least, learning some advanced lessons in stress management. Going to enjoy that WiFi-equipped country inn experience tonight, though. Taking the wife along so we won't waste any togetherness time, she can hang out on Harvard Square while I tape-record the bigwigs, maybe ask a question or two.

2 Comments:

Blogger wasnt-me said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Please take a journey to my cash advance san
blog.

10/03/2005 11:53:00 am  
Blogger acid-bomb said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Check out my fast cash advance loan blog, please!

2/06/2006 03:29:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home