Sunday, February 27

A-One Cuisine

Dinner last night at AOC Bedford to celebrate the fact that my wife didn't leave me for a llama or a tango instructor while she was down in Chile.

The foie gras there is simply to die for, you eat it on toast points with a little of that sweet desert wine, what's it called? Ah, Muscat. And a bottle of Le Petit Cheval St Emilion Grand Cru 1986 to wash down the paella.

I'm not one of those foodie chowhounds, really, and last night's dinner was a new life achievement for me in terms of the fatness of the check. But you know what? It was freaking worth it!

1 Comments:

Blogger winter-time said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Go and click my cash advance orange county blog.

1/27/2006 02:58:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home