Saturday, February 19
- Name: Blind Tangerine Jones
- Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States
I'm a [freelance and contract] journalist, translator and editor helping to cover global securities markets from the point of view of the people who build and run them, among other things. I live in Brooklyn and [used to] work near Wall and Water in NYC. I am married to a crazy Brazilian. We have a cat named Iggy. I own a silver trombone. I am learning bossa nova chords on my Martin Backpacker and reading the Empires of Light, a history of the AC-DC standards wars, while waiting for Gary Weiss's new book to arrive. All dumb-ass opinions and errors on this page are mine alone: in the newsroom, you have lots of other eyeballs to keep you from fouling up. Not so on the blog.
- Traffic Jamming
- Blog of the Last Heptad of Fortnights
- Quote of the Day
- Information-Gathering is a Full-Time Job
- What Does It Mean To Say "I Know"?
- Conduct Investigations on Employees Suspected of I...
- Noise Machine Watch
- Colin Ux
- The Mercenaries Ride Again!