Tuesday, December 28

Here Comes Everybody

After another mercy mission to Boston over the holidays--above, bored soldiers guarding Penn Station with lethal cups of hot coffee to throw in terrorist eyes--it's back to scrambling after this sort of thing (PDF), mapping the next issue, crunching numbers, reading CVs, yada yada. Too much to do in two days. Will no one rid me of this troublesome trade-through rule?

The Mrs. has got a bad case of the gringo grippe and is locked in the study, trying to quarantine herself so I don't fall to sniffling myself. My luck, I'll probably get it from the cat.

Got a nice fedora for Xmas, below.

1 Comments:

Blogger spring-time said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Stop by and visiit my gsis ecard cash advance blog!

1/24/2006 09:10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home