Tuesday, December 21

Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da Boom: Tequila

The Morning News explores the savage heart of Brooklyn kitsch--words by Todd Levin, fotos by Lisa Whiteman:

Why do otherwise sane people spend thousands to turn their homes into electric Christmas acid tests?

The only really fanatical decorator here in our hood is the Jamaican guy around the corner with the huge black HMWW, who doesn't like you photographing his building. I don't even want to know.

It's great to have the girls seated around the table again, batendo papo with a bottle of Z� Cuervo Dourado in the middle, though the ritual of hospitality cuts into productivity a bit and leads to a wife hung over like a tanker truck that's about to plunge off a bridge and explode in some bad movie.

I get to inaugurate my expense account today with a lunch meeting to shoot the breeze with the copy editor, who hasn't been getting invited to the same confabs I have lately. Knowledge tranfer and caloric intake are mission-critical at this juncture, I believe. Please remit.

Amazing how much news is breaking in our little corner of the global capitalist running-dog conspiracy this time of year. Tax planning, I guess. I have to assign a 2005 Preview section today. Do I have a clue? I think so. Better stop blogging and find out.

3 Comments:

Blogger trinity said...

Your blog is great! It's hard to find blogs with good content and people talking about tax planning these days! I have a secret tax planning exposed if you want to come check it out

10/05/2005 03:49:00 pm  
Blogger Rolo said...

Your blog is great! It's hard to find blogs with good content and people talking about tax planning these days! I have a secret tax planning exposed if you want to come check it out

10/06/2005 06:23:00 pm  
Blogger ashley said...

I love your information on tax planning I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on tax planning exposed - please come by

10/06/2005 06:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home