Friday, October 29

RIP Sushi

Our Brazilian gatucada has suffered another sad loss with the passing away of sweet Sushi, the white-nosed critter in the cat mandala shown above, following surgery on the bile duct, in S�o Paulo, SP, Brazil. In fact, I think that only Alladin (tabby, top) and Xuxu (not pictured) still survive from the original standing army of Vila Beatriz felines maintained by my wife, Neuza.

Branquinho (dog, top) is fine, however, though he still hasn't found the courage to oust Duquesa from his little doggy bed.

Photo source: The Hairy Eyeball, my old personal travel and unemployment blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger luvz-creation said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Where you been? You have got to look at my cash advance no credit check blog!

1/21/2006 05:02:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home