Saturday, October 23
- Name: Blind Tangerine Jones
- Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States
I'm a [freelance and contract] journalist, translator and editor helping to cover global securities markets from the point of view of the people who build and run them, among other things. I live in Brooklyn and [used to] work near Wall and Water in NYC. I am married to a crazy Brazilian. We have a cat named Iggy. I own a silver trombone. I am learning bossa nova chords on my Martin Backpacker and reading the Empires of Light, a history of the AC-DC standards wars, while waiting for Gary Weiss's new book to arrive. All dumb-ass opinions and errors on this page are mine alone: in the newsroom, you have lots of other eyeballs to keep you from fouling up. Not so on the blog.
- Order and Progress
- Blogumentary Debuts
- PressThink: He Said, She Said, We Said
- Reading off the Marketing Radar
- Our Reality-Based Profession Doomed to Obsolence?
- Escolar: Setting the record straight is not enough...
- Infotainment Break
- Journalism.org | The State of the News Media 2004
- Sinclair Fires Washington News Bureau Chief
- Stewart on Tuckergate