Sunday, October 24

Gripes

Two tech-related gripes: Axim 802.11x connectivity is a mess, and the manual seems to be outdated, referring to menus on the little piece of junk that don't exist. I can't get it to recognize my Linksys wireless router at home or authenticate itself on the T-mobile network. I may have to do a hard reset and start all over. The pop-up block on the new version of Firefox is a pain in the butt. I guess I should submit a bug report like a good Netizen. I turned the feature off because it would not all Javascript bookmarklets like BlogThis! and del.icio.us to open new windows. But it still blocks them, even after I restart the browser. Hmmm. Ain't that always the way: Improvement is just another name for the introduction of new bugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home